For a delicious lunch I recommend this potato salad with tuna and arugula and yogurt sauce . It is a light and quick salad, suitable for the whole family. Usually potato salads are made with mayonnaise, but I preferred something lighter, so I chose a Greek yogurt sauce for today’s recipe.
If it has sauce left (I have a few tablespoons left), you can eat it with a grilled steak or skewers. The yogurt sauce is kept in the refrigerator, in an airtight container, for 48 hours.
Yellow potatoes are perfect for this salad recipe. Because they are floury, after cooling they will cut perfectly into cubes.
And because I use the best quality ingredients for my dishes, I chose a canned Lotka tuna fillet , in olive oil , for the potato salad . All Lotka products are versatile, can be used in various combinations and foods and are rich in Omega 3, vitamins and minerals.
- 800 g white potatoes
- 1 can of tuna Lotka fillet, in olive oil (200g)
- 50 g arugula
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
Yogurt Sauce – Ingredient
- 300 g Greek yogurt
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 small white onion
- 10 basil leaves
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ lemon (juice only)
Yogurt sauce for salad – Step by step preparation
- Put in a bowl very finely chopped onion and garlic. Add the olive oil, lemon juice and mix until you get an emulsion.
- In a larger bowl, put the Greek yogurt, add the obtained emulsion, the basil leaves broken into small pieces, salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir until our sauce acquires a homogeneous consistency.
Potato salad – Preparation step by step
- We wash the potatoes and put them whole, in their skins, in a pot full of water. Add 1 tablespoon of salt and cook for about 30 minutes or until they can be easily pierced with a fork.
- Remove the potatoes from the pot and let them cool completely.
- After they have cooled, we peel them and cut them into suitable cubes, not very small.
How to make potato salad with yogurt sauce, arugula and tuna
- Put the diced potatoes in a bowl, add the properly cut arugula, the yogurt sauce and the Lotka fillet tuna.
- Mix carefully and, if necessary, add more salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the potato salad with appetite. It’s delicious!
- We can keep the salad in the refrigerator for about 24 hours, in an airtight container.
- Category: Salad, Seafood
- Method: Main Course
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 418kcal
Keywords: Potato Salad With Tuna And Arugula