The recipe for Peanut Butter Cookies is one that all moms should know! They are extremely easy to prepare and are super nutritious, being a wonderful snack for the little ones! You can bake peanut butter biscuits for breakfast, as a snack during the day and especially for the school package! I go perfectly with jam of any kind, honey, yogurt, whipped milk or a glass of cold milk!
Peanut butter cookies – everything you need to know about the recipe
- You can use smooth peanut butter or crunchy peanut pieces depending on your personal preference. The quantities and the method of preparation remain the same.
- I used 80g brown sugar. If you want sweeter peanut butter biscuits, you can use more sugar. Or you can not add sugar at all, for an even lighter version.
- You can prepare the dough 2-3 days in advance and keep it in the refrigerator until baking.
- The dough can be frozen for up to 2 months.
- 125g butter, 82% fat
- 125g Mckennedy peanut butter
- core from a vanilla bean Belbake
- 80g old brown Belbake
- 1 egg tied
- 250g Belbake flour
- Bel Belbake baking powder sachet
- Butter and peanut butter should be soft at room temperature, so stick them in time, leaving them on the kitchen counter.
- Froth the two types of butter, brown sugar and vanilla, 4-5 minutes with the mixer at high speed. Add the egg, mix. At the end we put the flour, sifted together with the baking powder. We will get a homogeneous dough, very well bound. Make a dough disk, wrap it in cling film and leave it to cool for 15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C. Wallpaper 2 large trays with baking paper. From the cold dough, we shape dough balls the size of a ping-pong ball. Place the balls in the pan and use a fork to flatten the cookies.
- Bake the trays one by one, for 15 minutes or until the biscuits are slightly browned. Let them cool in the pan before moving them to a plate.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Main Course
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 30 cookies
- Calories: 475kcal
- Sodium: 518 mg
- Fat: 24 g
- Carbohydrates: 59 g
- Cholesterol: 31 mg
Keywords: Peanut Butter Cookies