Quick fruit cheesecake is a recipe so easy to prepare but so full of flavor and flavor! If you were to ask me, I would say that the recipe for quick fruit cheesecake is spring gathered in a dessert! Fresh fruit, subtle vanilla flavor and especially a refreshing dessert!
I have told you several times about the Goldessa cheese cream from LIDL and I gladly recommend it to you for all the cheescake recipes, be they in the non-baked version, as today’s recipe, but also in the classic version. , New York Cheesecake or any baked cheesecake. It is very creamy, slightly salty, and this highlights even more the flavors of the cheesecake.
Quick fruit cheesecake – everything you need to know about the recipe
- We can easily double or triple the quantities in the recipe for a party.
- Depending on how sweet the fruits we use are, we can give up the sugar in the recipe and this makes it much friendlier for the little ones.
- For extra flavor, we can add a cinnamon powder in the ground biscuits.
- A few secrets for sweet cream to turn into a delicious whipped cream? It is very important that the sweet cream is very cold. That is why I recommend keeping it in the freezer 5-10 minutes before use. So is the bowl in which we beat the whipped cream and the mixer blades. The sweet cream must be beaten until it turns into a creamy foam. If we beat it too much, it will turn into butter.
- If we prepare the recipe some time before serving, don’t forget to let it cool and decorate it only before serving, so that the fruits stay as fresh and good-looking as possible.
- 1 c. graham cracker crumbs
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 3 Tbsp. margarine melted
- 4 8 oz. packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. sugar
- 3 Tbsp. flour
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1 c. sour cream
- 2 c. seasonal fresh fruit
Preheat your oven to 350° and place a 9×13 pan half filled with hot tap water on bottom rack of oven.
Mix the graham crackers, sugar and margarine in a small bowl. Press into the bottom of a 9 inch or 10 inch spring-form pan. Bake for 10 minutes at 350°.
In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, flour and vanilla at medium speed until well blended. Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing at low speed after each addition, just until combined, being sure not to over beat the mixture. Fold in the sour cream and pour the mixture over the baked crust.
Bake for 65 to 70 minutes at 350° or until the edges are puffed and golden and the center is only slightly jiggly. Run a butter knife around the rim of the pan to loosen the cake. Cool at room temperature for 1 hour before removing the rim of the pan. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before serving and top with fresh fruit. Store leftovers refrigerated.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Main Course
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 12
- Calories: 52kcal
Keywords: Cheesecake With Fresh Fruit