Banana bread is one of the most famous and loved cakes in the world! But I’m sure you already knew that! Hence the multitude of recipes for Banana bread or Chec with bananas. Some have chocolate, some have brown sugar, some are downright decadent and are a real treat! Today I present you the Banana bread recipe without flour and sugar! Very easy to prepare, with the help of a blender / food processor! ♥
Banana bread without flour and sugar – Everything you need to know about the recipe
- Instead of flour we use classic oatmeal. We put them in a blender to grind them. If you don’t have a blender, you can grind the flakes in the coffee grinder. You can also put oatmeal in an airtight bag and chop them using a rolling pin.
- You can also use black flour or wholemeal flour.
- The 3 bananas we use must be very well ripened. The more ripe the bananas, the sweeter the cake and the bigger the flavor. Those 3 almost black bananas in the fruit basket? They are perfect for the Banana Bread recipe!
- Sweeten with maple syrup or honey of your choice.
- We use a 250ml cup to measure the ingredients.
- What else can we add in the composition? Raisins, cranberries, coconut flakes, nuts, almonds, cashews, dark chocolate flakes.
- 3 very well ripened bananas
- 2 eggs husband
- 2 cups Crownfield oatmeal
- ¼ cane maple syrup Maribel
- a teaspoon of Castello vanilla
- 1 sachet of Belbake baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C and grease a cake pan with non-stick spray or butter and flour.
- Put oatmeal in a blender, mix for a few seconds, until crushed. We put the bananas cut into pieces and the rest of the ingredients.
- Stir until we have a homogeneous composition. Pour the composition into the prepared tray. Optionally, we can put banana slices on the surface of the cake.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes or until the toothpick test passes.
- Category: Vegan
- Method: Main Course
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 loaf
- Calories: 233kcal
- Sugar: 18g
- Sodium: 260.6mg
- Fat: 8.9g
- Carbohydrates: 36.3g
- Cholesterol: 37.7mg
Keywords: healthy banana bread